OR PHONE (866) 635-1838 for Bankruptcy Help, (866) 635-6190 for Divorce,
(866) 635-2689 for Personal Injury or (866) 635-9402 for Criminal Defense

Find a Local Lawyer

Bankruptcy (866) 635-1838
Divorce (866) 635-6190
Personal Injury (866) 635-2689
Criminal Defense (866) 635-9402

[Get an immediate answer to your personal legal question for thirty dollars.]

Immigration Law

Update Your Address Online With Immigration Services

On January 12, 2007, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced a new program that will allow immigrants in the United States to update their addresses online.

Currently, all non-citizens in the U.S. are required to keep Immigration Services updated as to their most current addresses. Immigration Services must be notified within ten days of any change in address. Previously, this was done either by calling USCIS or completing a change of address card that was mailed to USCIS.

Effective immediately, USCIS will now accept change of address information online. This new service will reduce processing time since Immigration Services typically receives over one million change of address requests each year. Additionally, this new services is convenient and easy to use. Please visit the USCIS Web site for more information.

For more information about immigration news, immigration laws, immigration policies, proposed immigration laws, border enforcement, green cards, citizenship, employment visas, family visas, naturalization, and other immigration subjects, please visit Immigration Law Answers and DFW Immigration Law Blog.

From Immigration-Law-Answers-Blog posted 2007-01-23.

Bloggers, promote your law blog by nominating your blog for inclusion in USLaw.com's Law Blog Directory and RSS Reader. Benefits described.
Related Law Bulletins

Related Law Articles

Related Law Questions

Related Searches

US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!


0.6003 secs