CAN SOMEONE DO THIS ACCOUNTING PROBLEM
The following were selected from among the transactions complete by Wild Adventures Company during December of the current year.
Dec. 3. Purchased merchandise on account from Miramar Co., list price $45,000, trade discount 20% , terms FOB shipping point, 2/10, n/30, with prepaid freight of $1,200 added to the invoice.
5. Purchased merchandise on account from Grand Canyon Co., $19,000, terms FOB destinations, 2/10, n/30.
6. Sold merchandise on account to Arches Co., list price $30,000, trade discount 25% terms 2/10, n/30. The cost of the merchandise sold was $14,000.
7. Returned $3,000 of merchandise purchased on December 5 from Grand Canyon Co.
13. Paid Miramar Co. on account for purchase of December 3, less discount.
15. Paid Grand Canyon Co. on account for purchase of December 5, less return of December 7 and discount.
16. Received cash on account from sale of December 6 to Arches Co., less discount.
19. Sold merchandise on MasterCard, $41,950. The cost of the merchandise sold was $25,000.
22. Sold merchandise on account to Yellowstone River Co., $20,000 terms 2/10, n/30. The cost of the merchandise sold was $9,000.
23. Sold merchandise for cash, $57,500. The cost of the merchandise sold was $34,500.
28. Received merchandise returned by Yellowstone River Co. from sale on December 22, $4,000. The cost of the returned merchandise was $1,800.
31. Paid MasterCard service fee of $1,700.
Journalize the transaction.
Have a question? Ask your legal question now and get answer in a few minutes. Know the answer? Lawyers or knowledgeable lay persons may provide informative responses to this and other questions by contacing us for instructions. Receive linkbacks to your website for helping.
Related Law Articles
Related Law Questions
Search for other answers or ask a legal expert for as little as $15.
Related Law Bulletins