How can my mother go about getting custody of her 90 yr. old elderly aunt

My aunt can no longer take care of herself, my mother would like to take her back to florida with her, but my aunt has a
car an condo and other things take need to be taken care of, and there is evidence of another family member taking advantage of her. meaning getting her to write checks sign papers and etc, what can we do, my aunt doesn't remember anything.

Have a question? Ask your legal question now and get answer in a few minutes. Know the answer? Lawyers or knowledgeable lay persons may provide informative responses to this and other questions by contacing us for instructions. Receive linkbacks to your website for helping.
Related Law Articles

Related Law Questions

Search for other answers or ask a legal expert for as little as $15.

Related Law Bulletins

Lawyers! Become an Approved Expert to Answer Questions.
US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!


0.4764 secs