Home -> Law Blog Directory -> Local Law Blogs Blogs -> New Hampshire Law Blog

OR PHONE (866) 635-1838 for Bankruptcy Help, (866) 635-6190 for Divorce,
(866) 635-2689 for Personal Injury or (866) 635-9402 for Criminal Defense

Find a Local Lawyer

Bankruptcy (866) 635-1838
Divorce (866) 635-6190
Personal Injury (866) 635-2689
Criminal Defense (866) 635-9402


Local Law Blogs

: New Hampshire Law Blog

Can Parents Spend Money From Their Child's Settlement?

By David Austin and Jim Burke

When a child is injured and brings a claim against another person in New Hampshire for that injury, the law prevents parents from spending the money, except as permitted by the court, in most circumstances.  Parents do not receive the money from substantial settlements or verdicts, but it is instead placed in a restricted account and can only be used by permission of the probate court.  The reason for this is simple; New Hampshire law is intended to make sure that any money paid for read more

To access this complete feed in the blog feed reader login or register for free.

Full post as published by New Hampshire Law Blog on May 16, 2005 (boomark / email).

Bloggers, promote your law blog by nominating your blog for inclusion in's Law Blog Directory and RSS Reader. Benefits described.
Related Searches
Related Law Blog Posts
Search Blog Directory:

Search Blog Directory:

US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree
Are you the author of this blog? Adding to your Blogroll increases relevance. You qualify to display a USLaw Network badge.
Suggest changes to this blog's description or nominate another for inclusion. Register for updates.

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!

0.7005 secs (from cache 07/22/14 23:55:41)