Home -> Law Blog Directory -> Legal Research Blogs -> Stark County Law Library Blawg
(866) 635-2689 for Personal Injury or (866) 635-9402 for Criminal Defense
Find a Local Lawyer
Divorce (866) 635-6190
Personal Injury (866) 635-2689
Criminal Defense (866) 635-9402
Legal Research: Stark County Law Library Blawg
"A Test Lab for Social Media in the Courts"
Podcast description from the site: "The Order in the Court 2.0 project will turn a
courtroom into a test lab for how courts deal with social media, electronic journalism and digital technology. Attorneys and co-hosts Bob Ambrogi and J. Craig Williams discuss this pioneering project with John Davidow, the wbur.org executive editor who helped WBUR win a $250,000 grant from the Knight News Challenge to launch the project, and Judge Mark S. Coven, presiding justice at Quincy District Court, where the project will be based. They take a look at the program's goals and challenges and the broader issues raised by bloggers, tweeters and other forms of new media in courtrooms nationwide. Massachusetts
Special thanks to our sponsors, SunTrust, and Clio
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 39:21 -- 29.1MB)
- August 17, 2010 -- The Siteless Web Presence
- June 16, 2010 -- Tweeting and Blogging from the Courtroom
- October 29, 2010 -- Entertainment Law & the Challenges of Celebrity
- October 28, 2010 -- Building a Brand through Social Media
- October 25, 2010 -- Inside Social Media Archiving"
Active links and podcast are available at the source site listed below.
Source: Legal Talk Network, 18 November 2010. © 2010 · Legal Talk Network. Reproduced with permission of Scott R. Hess.
Search Blog Directory: