Harassment by ex-boyfriend

I have an ex boyfriend who refuses to give up contacting me. He still sends email, writes, and calls my cell phone, even though I have asked him to stop. Is there some point at which I can have him prosecuted for harassment? His contact is not threatening, just upsetting. Also, he lives out of state. If the answer is to sue him for this, would I do so in my state or his, or does it not matter.

Have a question? Ask your legal question now and get answer in a few minutes. Know the answer? Lawyers or knowledgeable lay persons may provide informative responses to this and other questions by contacing us for instructions. Receive linkbacks to your website for helping.
Related Law Articles

Related Law Questions

Search for other answers or ask a legal expert for as little as $15.

Lawyers! Become an Approved Expert to Answer Questions.
US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!


0.7313 secs