In California, can I will away my community property after I die?

I live in California, a community property state. I am planning to write a will. I am married and have community property owned together with my husband. Since he doesn't treat me well. I want to will away my half of the community property instead of having it passed on to my husband. Can I do that?

Have a question? Ask your legal question now and get answer in a few minutes. Know the answer? Lawyers or knowledgeable lay persons may provide informative responses to this and other questions by contacing us for instructions. Receive linkbacks to your website for helping.
Related Law Articles

Related Law Questions

Search for other answers or ask a legal expert for as little as $15.

Related Law Bulletins

Lawyers! Become an Approved Expert to Answer Questions.
US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!


2.1935 secs