Can I travel outside US with E2 Visa?

I applied E2 Visa within US. In other words, I did not get E2 visa from US Consular in my country, but from U.S. after I came. I have I-94 stamp and visa on paper, but not on my passport. Can I still travel outside US? Thank you

Have a question? Ask your legal question now and get answer in a few minutes. Know the answer? Lawyers or knowledgeable lay persons may provide informative responses to this and other questions by contacing us for instructions. Receive linkbacks to your website for helping.
Related Law Articles

Related Law Questions

Search for other answers or ask a legal expert for as little as $15.

Related Law Bulletins

Lawyers! Become an Approved Expert to Answer Questions.
US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!


0.7425 secs