Free US Law DictionaryBETA
An objection is an exclamation of disagreement or opposition, it may also refer to:
- Objection (law), a motion during a trial to disallow a witness's testimony or other evidence
- Objection (argument), used in informal logic and argument mapping
- Inference objection, a special case of the above
- Counterargument, in informal logic, an objection to an objection
- Objection (Tango), a song by Shakira
is===1 Lawyers and Law Students! Can you improve this definition? Send us your improvements and we'll provide a link back to your website or blog.