Free US Law DictionaryBETA
Frisk can refer to different things including:
- Frisking is where a police officer or other law enforcement agent runs his or her hands along the outer garments to detect any concealed weapons or other contraband;
- Frisk is a surname of Swedish origin, one of many Swedish army names originally given to soldiers to make their names more distinctive;
- Anders Frisk, former football referee.
- Frisk (breath mints) is a brand of breath mints manufactured by the Perfetti Van Melle company;
- Frisk (novel), a 1991 novel (ISBN 0-8021-3289-8) by gay author Dennis Cooper. It is the second in Cooper's five-book "George Miles cycle." The novel focuses on a gay serial killer;
- Frisk (film), the title of the 1995 film adaptation of the novel. Directed by Todd Verow and starring Michael Gunther and Craig Chester, the film is part of the New Queer Cinema genre;
is===1 Lawyers and Law Students! Can you improve this definition? Send us your improvements and we'll provide a link back to your website or blog.