Free US Law DictionaryBETA
The term descendant or descendent may refer to:
- Descendant, a type of kinship
- A type of object that developed from another object existing before it.
- Descendant (astrology), the point directly opposite from the Ascendant, or Rising Sign
- Descendents (band), a punk rock band from southern California
- The Descendant (short story), a short story by H.P. Lovecraft
is===1 Lawyers and Law Students! Can you improve this definition? Send us your improvements and we'll provide a link back to your website or blog.