Free US Law DictionaryBETA
Bifurcation means the splitting of a main body into two parts.
Bifurcation or Bifurcated may refer to:
- Bifurcation (law), the division of issues in a trial
- Bifurcation theory, the study of bifurcation in dynamical systems
- River bifurcation, the forking of a river into its tributaries
- Tongue bifurcation, a type of body modification, or natural occurrence in some animals
- False dilemma or bifurcation, in which two alternative statements are held to be the only possible options when there are more options
- Bifurcation in context of clothing: clothing which separately covers each leg (such as trousers) is called bifurcated clothing, while clothing which covers them jointly (such as skirt) is called unbifurcated clothing.
- Bifurcation of an incompressible flow, modeled by squeeze mapping the fluid flow
- Bifurcated bonding, in which a single hydrogen atom participates in two hydrogen bonds.
is===1 Lawyers and Law Students! Can you improve this definition? Send us your improvements and we'll provide a link back to your website or blog.