- Britney escapes August┬ hit-and-run charge by settling with Mercedes owner for $1,000.
- Preppy Killer Robert Chambers faces life in jail for ten drug dealing counts.
- Genarlow Wilson Freed by Georgia Supreme Court on grounds ten year mandatory sentence for statutory rape constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.
- NBA Commissioner David Stern admits over half of NBA referees gamble.
Kid Rock arrested at Waffle House after another fight over a women at Atlanta Waffle House .
Britney resumes limited visitation.
Israel teaches Kelly Slater to respect paparazzi.
- David Copperfield accused of Bermuda rape.┬á FBI seek secretes in his Museum & Library of the Conjuring Arts.
- Heather Mills gives Paul $100 Million ultimatum.
- T. I. to send another week in jail.
- Amy Winehouse learns Norways takes their drug laws seriously.
Los Angeles Deputy District Attorney Jeffrey Boxer concluded there was insufficient evidence to charge Danny Bonaduce with assaulting Johnny Fairplay (John Dalton) at Fox Reality’s October 2nd┬ Really Awards show taping.┬ Judge for yourself.┬ Assault or self defense?
Fairplay has taken his case to the civil courts, where he’s alleging battery and emotional distress and is seeking unspecified damages to cover medical expenses, emotional distress and lost earnings along with punitive damages.
- OJ’s muscle men cop pleas and will testify that Juice requested they ‘just bring some firearms.’
- Britney loses visitation again.
- Lindsay survived rehab, but dad loses bid to force family group therapy.
- Howard K. Stern came out of hiding to sit with Larry King, start a lawsuit, do battle with Anna Nicole’s enemies, and protect Dannielynn’s┬ácurrent and┬áfuture.