- Britney accused of selling baby pictures to papparazzi, but Denise Richards has a green light to star Charlie Sheen’s daughters on reality TV.
- Barry Bonds seeks to trim five count indictment (four counts of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice), claiming prosecutor’s questions were harder to follow than a Roger Clemens curve ball.
- Don Imus sued by advertiser for tasteless Gerry Ford quip and Jessica Simpson is not OK with OK!, but Perez Hilton can say whatever he wants.
- Rapper Lil’ Wayne arrested for hauling cocaine and ecstasy across the border while Busta Rhymes pleads guilty to four assault and DUI charges.
- Heath Ledger’s $20 bill was not a blow stick, his sleeping pills and psych meds were all prescribed– some in Europe, and no faul play likely associated with the four calls placed to Mary-Kate nine minutes before first call to 911 but masseuse Diane Lee Wol may face felony charges for practicing without a license and Mary-Kate still needs to talk with police.
- City mayors need to be careful who and what they text message.
- Britney loses visitation after 5150 standoff , doesn’t attend hearing after u-turning on courthouse steps.
- OJ’s bail doubled after bail bondsmen tuns him in for reaching out to co-defendant’s.
- Kiefer Sutherland finishes 48 days of laundry and garbage duty (30 days for DUI and 18 days for violating probation stemming from 2004 drunk driving arrest).
- Former NFL defensive lineman Dana Stubblefield joins Marion Jones as the second athlete to plea guilty to making false statements in the investigation of Balco Labs for the distribution of designer steroids. Faces up to six months in prison.