- Britney accused of selling baby pictures to papparazzi, but Denise Richards has a green light to star Charlie Sheen’s daughters on reality TV.
- Barry Bonds seeks to trim five count indictment (four counts of perjury and one count of obstruction of justice), claiming prosecutor’s questions were harder to follow than a Roger Clemens curve ball.
- Don Imus sued by advertiser for tasteless Gerry Ford quip and Jessica Simpson is not OK with OK!, but Perez Hilton can say whatever he wants.
- Rapper Lil’ Wayne arrested for hauling cocaine and ecstasy across the border while Busta Rhymes pleads guilty to four assault and DUI charges.
- Heath Ledger’s $20 bill was not a blow stick, his sleeping pills and psych meds were all prescribed– some in Europe, and no faul play likely associated with the four calls placed to Mary-Kate nine minutes before first call to 911 but masseuse Diane Lee Wol may face felony charges for practicing without a license and Mary-Kate still needs to talk with police.
- City mayors need to be careful who and what they text message.