Home -> Law Blog Directory -> Paralegals & Legal Secretaries Blogs -> Impartial Inc
(866) 635-2689 for Personal Injury or (866) 635-9402 for Criminal Defense
Find a Local Lawyer
Divorce (866) 635-6190
Personal Injury (866) 635-2689
Criminal Defense (866) 635-9402
Paralegals & Legal Secretaries: Impartial Inc
Sticky Notes! Now with instructions...
We all use those beautifully colored little square sheets of paper with the sticky strip on the back. They fill our desks with multiple color choices. The sticky notes are pleasured when we continually grab for them one after the other. We grab them when we are on the phone and need to write a message, when we are writing a note for someone at their desk, when we want a reminder on a file folder or piece of mail, one after the other until their gone. We rush to the supply cabinet looking for more. All that is left is yellow!
One could imply that we are sticky junkies! Perhaps, on some level we are. The sticky notes provide a wonderful resource that is used in all industries, by all people, in all walks of live. What a great invention! I only wish they came with instructions.
NOW INTRODUCING STICKY NOTES WITH INSTRUCTIONS AND USER COMMENTS!
Use at your own risk. When writing a note the following is recommended for best implementation of the sticky:
1) Grab the color that best fits the situation. If uncertain always default to yellow.
2) Don?t use the same colored pen or highlighter as the sticky.
3) In the upper left handed corner write the NAME, to whom you are writing this note.
4) In the upper right handed corner write the current DATE, and time (if applicable).
5) Write the note you intended to make on the body of the sticky.
6) If the content you are writing takes more room than you have, apply a second sticky note to the bottom of the first one. This requires overlapping. When using overlapping make sure you apply the new gently to the bottom of the first sticky. Don?t cover your work, if you have covered some of your note, rewrite the part you covered on the new sticky.
7) Complete the note with your signature, name, or at minimum initials.
8) You now have a complete note to present!
Please don?t use the sticky as a weapon against your co-workers. Wadding them up and throwing them is not a permitted usage, foul language is not endorsed by the maker, and please for best use of our product follow the steps above.
For additional suggestions we have provided some user comments for your review:
*I think that for longer wear you need to apply tape to multiple sticky notes attached to each other.
*I think that for longer wear you may need to attach the sticky with a staple, because the maker forgot to tell you that the sticky is not permanent. If you plan your note to outlast Twinkies you should staple it to the file or document.
Search Blog Directory: