Home -> Law Blog Directory -> Family Law Blogs -> SC Family Law Blog

OR PHONE (866) 635-1838 for Bankruptcy Help, (866) 635-6190 for Divorce,
(866) 635-2689 for Personal Injury or (866) 635-9402 for Criminal Defense

Find a Local Lawyer

Bankruptcy (866) 635-1838
Divorce (866) 635-6190
Personal Injury (866) 635-2689
Criminal Defense (866) 635-9402


Family Law

: SC Family Law Blog

Do You Have to Use a Private Investigator to Prove Contempt of Court?

By Ben Stevens

Question:  I want to file a contempt action to prove that someone is violating a Court Order.  If I have someone take pictures to help prove this violation, does that person have to be a licensed private investigator? Answer:  Evidence of a violation of a court order can come from anyone with first-hand knowledge.  If photos are being used for that purpose, the person taking them can introduce them at a hearing, and that person is not required to be a licensed private investi read more

To access this complete feed in the blog feed reader login or register for free.

Full post as published by SC Family Law Blog on July 24, 2008 (boomark / email).

Bloggers, promote your law blog by nominating your blog for inclusion in's Law Blog Directory and RSS Reader. Benefits described.
Related Searches
Related Law Blog Posts
Search Blog Directory:

Search Blog Directory:

US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree
Are you the author of this blog? Adding to your Blogroll increases relevance. You qualify to display a USLaw Network badge.
Suggest changes to this blog's description or nominate another for inclusion. Register for updates.

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!