Home -> Law Blog Directory -> Criminal Law Blogs -> Southern California Criminal Defense Blog

OR PHONE (866) 635-1838 for Bankruptcy Help, (866) 635-6190 for Divorce,
(866) 635-2689 for Personal Injury or (866) 635-9402 for Criminal Defense

Find a Local Lawyer

Bankruptcy (866) 635-1838
Divorce (866) 635-6190
Personal Injury (866) 635-2689
Criminal Defense (866) 635-9402


Criminal Law

: Southern California Criminal Defense Blog

Regaining Child Custody and Terminating Child Guardianship

By Walin & Klarich

How do I terminate a guardianship to get my kids back? When parents have marital problems and/or are addicted to drugs and alcohol, the grandparents may realize that the children are not in a healthy environment and request guardianship of the children. Guardianship gives the guardian the legal right to make decisions for the minor. Unlike adoption, guardianship can be terminated. Once the grandparents obtain guardianship of your children they are able to make all decisions concerning your c read more

To access this complete feed in the blog feed reader login or register for free.

Full post as published by Southern California Criminal Defense Blog on October 29, 2008 (boomark / email).

Bloggers, promote your law blog by nominating your blog for inclusion in's Law Blog Directory and RSS Reader. Benefits described.
Related Searches
Related Law Blog Posts
Search Blog Directory:

Search Blog Directory:

US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree
Are you the author of this blog? Adding to your Blogroll increases relevance. You qualify to display a USLaw Network badge.
Suggest changes to this blog's description or nominate another for inclusion. Register for updates.

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!

0.361 secs (from cache 02/01/15 01:43:33)