Home -> Law Blog Directory -> Criminal Law Blogs -> Arkansas Criminal Defense Blog

OR PHONE (866) 635-1838 for Bankruptcy Help, (866) 635-6190 for Divorce,
(866) 635-2689 for Personal Injury or (866) 635-9402 for Criminal Defense

Find a Local Lawyer

Bankruptcy (866) 635-1838
Divorce (866) 635-6190
Personal Injury (866) 635-2689
Criminal Defense (866) 635-9402


Criminal Law

: Arkansas Criminal Defense Blog

Drinking in Public / Public Intox (ication) Arkansas

By Administrator

There are many people in Arkansas, who are not even true “criminals”, who have experienced, or know those who have experienced, either a “drinking in public” charge or a “public intoxication” charge. Both of these offenses are located in the Arkansas Code at 5-71-212. A rough break down of what the prosecutor has to prove in each of these charges is as follows: Public Intoxication: 1. You are in a public place, and 2. you are manifestly under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance, and either 3. you are a danger to yourself or others persons or property, or 4. you unreasonably annoy a person in your vicinity. Usually a trial for Public Intoxication comes down whether you were actually in a public place or whether, or not you were a danger to yourself or others...continue to full post

Full post as published by Arkansas Criminal Defense Blog on April 12, 2008 (boomark / email).

Bloggers, promote your law blog by nominating your blog for inclusion in's Law Blog Directory and RSS Reader. Benefits described.
Related Law Blog Posts
Search Blog Directory:

Search Blog Directory:

Lawsuits and Settlements

Related Searches

US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree
Are you the author of this blog? Adding to your Blogroll increases relevance. You qualify to display a USLaw Network badge.
Suggest changes to this blog's description or nominate another for inclusion. Register for updates.

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!

0.7978 secs (new cache)