Home -> Law Blog Directory -> Real Estate & Property Law Blogs -> California Condo & HOA Law

OR PHONE (866) 635-1838 for Bankruptcy Help, (866) 635-6190 for Divorce,
(866) 635-2689 for Personal Injury or (866) 635-9402 for Criminal Defense

Find a Local Lawyer

Bankruptcy (866) 635-1838
Divorce (866) 635-6190
Personal Injury (866) 635-2689
Criminal Defense (866) 635-9402


Real Estate & Property Law

: California Condo & HOA Law


This subject crosses over into so many areas in HOAs that I just added it to several categories: enforcement, neighbor-to-neighbor issues, board frustration, owner frustration, legal issues, general CID issues, etc., etc. Here are a bunch of sorry stories sent to me via email and notice the twists: FROM BOARD MEMBER/OWNER: I am the _________of the ________HOA in _______. A couple years ago we changed our 20 year policy against hardwood floors when one of the owners agreed to install sound-dampe read more

To access this complete feed in the blog feed reader login or register for free.

Full post as published by California Condo & HOA Law on August 02, 2008 (boomark / email).

Bloggers, promote your law blog by nominating your blog for inclusion in's Law Blog Directory and RSS Reader. Benefits described.
Related Searches
Related Law Blog Posts
Search Blog Directory:

Search Blog Directory:

US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree
Are you the author of this blog? Adding to your Blogroll increases relevance. You qualify to display a USLaw Network badge.
Suggest changes to this blog's description or nominate another for inclusion. Register for updates.

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!

0.5236 secs (from cache 08/18/14 15:51:10)