Home -> Law Blog Directory -> Bankruptcy Blogs -> The BK Blawg

OR PHONE (866) 635-1838 for Bankruptcy Help, (866) 635-6190 for Divorce,
(866) 635-2689 for Personal Injury or (866) 635-9402 for Criminal Defense

Find a Local Lawyer

Bankruptcy (866) 635-1838
Divorce (866) 635-6190
Personal Injury (866) 635-2689
Criminal Defense (866) 635-9402



: The BK Blawg

Can I Discharge Auto Accident Damage Claim that Exceeds My Insurance Coverage?

I am being sued for an accident that occurred in the state of Tennessee. ??The injured party was offered a settlement by my insurance company, but has refused. ??If this goes to trial and the injured party is awarded way more than my insurance limits I know that I am responsible for the difference. ??I have no assets and nothing to offer so I know they will probably garnish my wages. ??Can I declare bankruptcy to get out from under what may a huge debt? ??The injured party is suing me for $1.5 m read more

To access this complete feed in the blog feed reader login or register for free.

Full post as published by The BK Blawg on September 24, 2008 (boomark / email).

Bloggers, promote your law blog by nominating your blog for inclusion in's Law Blog Directory and RSS Reader. Benefits described.
Related Searches
Related Law Blog Posts
Search Blog Directory:

Search Blog Directory:

US Law
#1 Online Legal Resource

Your Blog Subscriptions
Subscribe to blogs

10,000+ Law Job Listings
Lawyer . Police . Paralegal . Etc
Earn a law-related degree
Are you the author of this blog? Adding to your Blogroll increases relevance. You qualify to display a USLaw Network badge.
Suggest changes to this blog's description or nominate another for inclusion. Register for updates.

Practice Area
Zip Code:

Contact a Lawyer Now!

0.3235 secs (from cache 03/03/15 11:07:31)